Update added by user Dec 10, 2011
my neighbor ordered a hoagie from giovanni pizza and she found a turd in it she is at the hospital now with upset stomace
Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2011
hi giovanni delivered me a infested plate of pasta dead bugs be aware of them they are very dirty and very mean when the costomer complains it is the giovanni pizza and pasta on 6 street in downtown pittsburgh pa the owner drives a white car when he delivers and when i asked them for my money back they said no that they will bring a new order but how can you eat a new pizza from the same people whom delivered the first bug infessted order they just turned my stomace because they serve many people in pittsburgh bugs
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pizza And Pasta
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "I was approached at my place of business by a pushy salesman with a woman. The guy claimed that the steaks were from a local farm ran by the woman..."
- "I was a loyal customer of Foodpanda India and I used to order foods every weekends. My number is registered with "Do Not Disturb" Service but still these people was..."
- "I purchased a recline of your from a local furniture store. The chair is broke or not made right. I had it ordered with different color material. The chair is..."
- "Bought two magazines through Synapse, Taste of Home for myself and Discovery Girl for my granddaughter. I have two unauthorized charges to my checking account showing they stole $33 for..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."